There are currently no Spark workshops scheduled at this time.
For more information or to schedule one, please contact our National Office.
Across the country, people in churches recognize that their places of worship are increasingly becoming emptier. For many, they are discouraged, exhausted and depressed; some are wondering who will be the last one to shut off the lights.
In 1984, Bruce Springsteen reminded us that; “You can’t start a fire without a spark.” We can’t change our church culture overnight, but we can get a spark going and help fan it into a massive flame. Roland Allen said, “Missionary zeal does not grow out of intellectual beliefs, nor out of theological arguments, but out of love”. What if our churches and the leaders in our congregations fell in love with their neighbours and communities again?
- Present Realities in Canada
- Passionate Leadership
- Set Your Church on Fire (Metaphorically)
You will receive…
- A personal copy of Stepping into Evangelism – a great resource with tips for evangelism.
- Over 5 hours of valuable and enthusiastic teaching about faith-sharing and evangelism.
- An interactive and practical learning environment.