Terms & Conditions
All parties or individuals looking to rent Threshold House must be willing to agree to abide by the conditions set forth by Threshold Ministries as are listed below:
- Gambling and smoking are not permitted in the building. Smoking is permitted outside, in the designated smoking area.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted with a Special Occasion Permit (SOP), issued under the Liquor Control Act. The permit must be presented to a member of the Threshold Ministries staff prior to the event.
- Pets are not permitted in the building.
- Use of the meeting room past the designated time (up to a one hour maximum), will be added to the final bill. This will be based on availability of the room.
- The administration office reserves the right to reassign meeting areas based on the size of the group and requirements.
- Damages to furnishings, equipment and building will be added to the group’s final invoice.
- Minors cannot be left unsupervised.
- Invoices must be paid within 30 days.